Hey, I’m Pia!
I see possibilities + potential everywhere; it’s how I’m wired! I’m here to connect people to possibilities in every corner of their business & life! And with that ultimately the freedom to be themselves fully and create a life that inspires them. I help people open up, connect within and feel better!
I’m a Gallup-certified Strengths Coach + BP10™ trained, or as I like to call it “Possibility Coach” based out of Los Angeles, CA! I’m also an Access Bars® Practitioner, Photographer, Author, Lover of Life, and more.
I coach people who are READY to be empowered + inspired by who they are. I can help you get clear on how your unique talents will create a competitive edge for you in life & business. Side effects include: More confidence, inner power, and happiness.
“It’s a life changing event to be the best you. It’s the strengths that move your life forward and make you who you are in every aspect of life. Be open and ready for it so that you can optimize the training and it truly changes your life. Some of your strengths may not be what you think. Don’t waste your time, get in there when you’re ready, and then without a doubt go forward. Don’t not do it, it needs to be done and anyone can benefit from it.”
— Bob Skundrich, Sr. District Sales Manager
“This is an amazing program! The big thing for me was to shift my focus from improving my weaknesses to simply recognizing and augmenting the areas where I naturally have strengths. And narrow those down to their core levels is where Pia is really at her best!”
— Robert Johnston, Sales Director
With 30+ years of experience in contributing to entrepreneurial business success I’ve experienced a variety of phases, roles and situations. From being a business advisor to high level executives, re-organizing business areas to starting up a subsidiary from scratch and instrumental to creating the foundation that exists today, and enjoying the fruits of what I created.
“Pia has an ability to, in a relatively brief conversation, effectively help me organize my thoughts, sort out complex issues and achieve clarity on how to move forward. It’s a skill I can’t explain, the pieces just fall into place.”
My philosophy in general is that what I don’t know I’ll figure out.
My Strengths Journey?
It all started with taking another assessment in 2004… When I first took the CliftonStrengths® assessment it was a major wakeup call!
I was in a work environment with high stress and low morale. My #1 theme at the time was Relator® who invests in deep relationships. My role at the time was in direct conflict with my #1 theme and being in a corporate war zone, with people getting fired on a weekly basis“ no wonder I was feeling like a human dartboard with Positivity® as another top theme (we tap into the vibe of what’s going on and are the natural pep talk/cheerleaders). The Strengths Insight Guide made so much sense to me, I felt validated and I quit that job within a few months. I have since created a life that is empowering for me, having engaged in major transformational work!
I took the CliftonStrengths® 2.0 Assessment again in 2016 and while my Relator® theme is now #8 it’s still very much part of who I am. My Top 10? All but one theme are still there in a slightly different order which validated the assessment for me. I’ve changed a lot over these years. This time too though the results served as a powerful wakeup call! And this time I choose to take action, becoming a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach in July of 2016 and putting my strengths to work.
My Top 13 Signature Themes are dominant* talents: Strategic®, Positivity®, Maximizer®, Futuristic®, Activator®, Self-Assurance®, Adaptability®, Relator®, Responsibility®, Ideation®, Arranger®, Empathy® and Input®, with some supporting themes backing these up.
As I dig deeper into the theme dynamics I’m learning how they play out for me and others, it’s super fun and empowering. It has helped me to build my personal brand foundation and own my uniqueness in a way I hadn’t prior.
With more than 30 years of experience in contributing to entrepreneurial business success my BP10® profile of Relationship®, Disruptor®, Determination® and Delegator® have been put to good use.
And guess what you too have some amazing Signature Themes!
*Dominant talents = talents that you are all the time vs. supporting talents that you tap into as needed.
To sum it up I have a growth mindset, I’m always reading something, taking a course, etc., to expand my own awareness and quality of life just for FUN! In my blog I’ll share a variety of experiences, tools, and more from my life. Please enjoy exploring my website until it’s not fun anymore! Thanks for visiting!
With joy & gratitude,
“I’m more aware of the energy that surrounds me and that I can handle whatever comes my way by simply remembering who I am and what I have learned about myself.” — Iris Lopez
CLICK HERE for more testimonials
Still want more? OK, here’s some random info about me:
- I have a charming “Havanese” dog boy named Rocco who has my heart, he adds spontaneous fun to my life every day and has since 2010.
- I was born & raised in Sweden and spent my first 30 years there (och jag pratar fortfarande svenska!).
- I love to laugh, and live by the saying “people come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime”, and “it takes two to tango”, it makes life easy :).
- I love design, especially graphic & interior, HGTV being one guilty pleasure I’ve indulged in and been inspired by (Fixer Upper, is a current fave, and retired shows like Color Splash, Divine Design inspire me).
- Living my uniqueness and bringing it into my life with colors + designs that are specific to me is one of my passions. It’s a work in progress that evolve as I shift, and it has simplified my wardrobe and interior design choices for one. I’ve played with this since 2005 and it’s so much fun! See Jennifer Butler Colors for more info.
- Tattoo’s – yep I love ‘em and have ‘em. Have you seen Ink Master?
- Music – Mainly “main stream” music including HipHop, Funk, Pop, Hard Rock, Jazz, New Age, even some Classical music now and then and more. It’s all energy and I love listening to music that matches the vibe of the moment for me.
- “F” bombs do come out of my mouth at random, especially around people that hold it back so watch out, I’m not for the faint of heart! Kidding! I’m pretty easy to be around from what I hear.
- I am an Access Bars® Practitioner, an ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church Monastery and I co-authored two books that were published in 2016 with one more coming in 2018.
Have an awesome day!
Gallup-certified Strengths Coach. BP10® trained. Access Bars® Practitioner. Photographer. Author. Lover of Life. And more.
Disclaimers: Gallup®, StrengthsFinder®, Clifton StrengthsFinder®, each of the 34 Clifton StrengthsFinder® Talent Themes, Business Profile 10™ (BP10™) and the 10 talent themes are trademarks of Gallup, Inc. The non-Gallup information you are receiving on this site has not been approved and is not sanctioned or endorsed by Gallup or its employees in any way. CLICK HERE for more information about Clifton StrengthsFinder®.
Access Bars® is a registered trademark of Access Consciousness®.